5 Things to Do After You Get Your Cheap Flights to India
Flying to India could be one of your most adventurous experiences of a lifetime. A land of astonishing diversity: it has the world's richest people, the world’s poorest and the third biggest middle class in the world; a large percentage of its people are living in the pre-historic era and a large number of people living in the cutting edge of various technologies. Travelers get addicted to this unique subcontinent that they return again and again. How about you? After you get your cheap flights to India, what 5 things do you want to do?
There are many international airlines offering cheap flights to this city of wonders. Take the opportunity and book your flights to India and experience the well-known hospitality and comfort in traveling in these awesome air carriers.
Every second the clock ticks in India, you are exhilarated by the sights, sounds, tastes and smells coming from the city. Fill your bucket with a list of the 5 things you want to do in India.
1. View Taj Mahal, a monument of love, that is popularly called the “crown of palaces”. This priceless edifice of white marble and in the past encrusted with precious stones is actually a mausoleum that Emperor Shah Jahan built for his favorite wife, Mumtaz Mahal. Located at the southern bank of Yamuna River in Agra, the white tomb is the center of an integrated complex consisting of two red-sandstone buildings and gardens surrounded on three sides by crenellated wall. India is home to many UNESCO World heritage sites; try to pass by some of them.
2. Feel awed by its many temples of wonder and pilgrimage sites as *Meenakshi Amman Temple is the abode of the triple-breasted warrior goddess Meenakshi; * Sri Ranganathaswamy Temple is India’s biggest temple that you feel you are in an enclosed city;* Nataraja Temple is the venue, where according to legend, Shiva and Kali had a dance contest; *Brihadishwara Temple is one of World Heritage sites; and *Shatrunjaya is one of Jainism’s holiest pilgrimage sites, built 900 years ago and located amidst an incredibly hilltop sea of temples.
3. Be exhilarated by India’s beaches: India has one of the world’s longest coastline and offer incredible scenic beaches that offer everything from solitude and sunbathing to parties and adventure. Travel to Goa and explore these places: Arcanbol Beach; Baga Beach and Palolem Beach.
4. Indulge your taste buds with the exotic dishes of this land. *Sarson ka Saag with Makki Roti is made from mustard leaves vegetable and usually had with corn bread; * Baigan bharta is roasted eggplant mashed together with a variety of other vegetables and spices, served with flatbread; *Daal baati churma consists of a lentil to go with a kind of hard bread; *Tandoori chicken is roasted chicken marinated in yoghurt and spices slow cooked in a very high temperature; and *Rogan josh is an Indian curry with boneless lamb cooked in a mixture of caramelized shallots, yoghurt and other spices.
5. Shop for items that India is famous for as: textiles, jewelry, tea, pashmina & other shawls, sari, wool shawl, scented products, arts and crafts. wood jewelry box, Ayurvedic products, books by Indian authors, Indian music CD’s and Bollywood movies DVD’s.
When you are in India, you can minimize fare by purchasing cheap flights to Pakistan as it is just in the next border. Do you realize how cheap flights to India brought you priceless memories that can last a lifetime?